Monday, January 26, 2009

Not Me! Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week. I love to read everyone else's Not Me! posts, and thought I'd start my week off with my own!

This week I did NOT:

- Put off packing my house for the entire week, secretly hoping the moving fairy would come and pack my house overnight

- Want to hug the DirecTV instillation guy for hooking up my tv in my new house

- Sleep on my mattress and box spring on the floor because I was too lazy to put them on the bed frame, and only use a blanket and comforter because I was too tired to unpack my sheets

- Fully expect my friend to break something when he helped me move, then still get mad when it happened

- Pray for a huge snow storm to hit Kansas City this week so work would be cancelled (that prayer obviously didn't work out!)

- I did not panic last night when I started coughing that I was getting a cold which meant that I would not get to play as closely with my 'nephew' this week in Dallas - but rest assured, I'm feeling 100% today

What about you? Feel free to share things you did NOT do this week! Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Great Not Me's! I wish I had packing fairies too....and dish fairies, and laundry fairies! Oh yeah, and I'd love to have little elves come in to clean up the rest of the house! And, I can totally relate to wanting to hug the cable intallation tech, I've had to restrain myself quite a few times!!!If you're bored, check out my blog. I love comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty sure I did NOT give up coffee :) mmmm

    ReplyDelete