Sunday, September 7, 2008

Welcome to Bloggerville


I am officially welcoming myself to the world of blogging, aka "Bloggerville". I signed up for and started creating this blog somewhere in the neighborhood of nine months ago, but then decided that my life was so boring there was nothing to blog about, so I let it sit. I love to read blogs, I 'lurk' on other people's blogs all the time, some of them friends, some people I 'kind of knew' in college, and even some of perfect strangers. I find it fascinating, and so I have been trying to inspire myself to join the party.
Today while I was doing some baking and preparation for my cake class on Wed (more about that in another post), I came up with close to twenty things to blog about, so I decided now is a good a time as ever! So, here goes.......

No comments:

Post a Comment