Thursday, February 3, 2011

Running through my mind....

I have a lot running through my mind (as always!).

I have a lot to say.

You would think with 5 'snow days' in the last 2 weeks I would have written a ton. Well...I didn't.

But...I thought a ton! Does that count? I didn't think so.

These migraines are kicking my tail right now - third one this week. Started new meds for them yesterday. Fingers crossed. Except I have the beginnings of one right now. Not a great feeling.

So much going on right now. Most of it is good. Some of it is great. I don't like to focus on the not-so-good stuff.

God is good. I am overwhelmed. I am blessed. That is what I choose to focus on. Except that this week I have really started to understand that it is okay to tell God exactly how I feel. And I don't have to apologize for it. I apologize for it a lot. I don't think I'm going to anymore.

Conviction is convicting. Wow. It hurts, but I love it. I love my church and that my pastor doesn't make apologies or sugar coat things. It hurts, but I love it.

Back to work....

No comments:

Post a Comment