Thursday, July 23, 2009

The l-o-n-g-e-s-t week

Oh, my gosh, this week has been SOOOOO long! I had a great weekend last weekend, and I am excited for no plans this coming weekend, but sandwiched in between all of that, I have had the longest week. Thus, I have not updated as promised. I also rotate between three different computers each day, so it seems whenever I sit down to blog, I am not on the computer the pictures are on. So, you'll just have to keep waiting for those.

In a nutshell, my busy week has consisted of (1) work, work, work, and more work; (2) experimenting with meals that I would have never eaten before my surgery; (3) working out; (4) squeezing in pool time; (5) organizing everything for the 4th grade football team I am helping out this season; (6) trying to figure out if I want to paint my bedroom or now; (7) thinking about and planning our New York Trip; (8) planning events for my parent's visit in August; (9) contemplating if I want to throw myself a birthday party this year; (10) looking for and applying for jobs.

Fun times in my world, huh?

1 comment:

  1. I just recently found your blog. I'm enjoying following you along your journey. Thanks for been so open and honest. Hope you have a restful, relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete