- I spent a week in Texas with my family (one of the best weeks - ever!)
- I've been working on summer projects at work (whoever thinks summer is 'easy' for educators has obviously never done it)
- I started the Couch-to-5K training program, and signed up for a 5K in August, and am going to sign up for one in September and October as well
- I had my 6 week check-up with the surgeon
- I made and iced 50 cookies for a wedding shower at work today
- I have been spending my 'free' time contemplating the future of my career
See....I've been busy! I'll blog about all of it very soon....very soon. Maybe even tonight. We'll see! Until then, check out my new ticker at the top! Things are progressing very well in the weight department.