Friday, March 5, 2010

Friday Funday???? Not so much...

You know how everyone dreads Mondays? I dread Fridays. Seriously. I told you I was strange, remember? I love Mondays, it is a fresh start to a whole new week. It holds a certain promise of things to come. Fridays on the other hand, are the exact opposite. My usual thought on Friday is "Oh, crud, I haven't gotten to this all week and I've got to get it done today!" Thus, my lack of affection for Fridays!
There are a couple of good things about Friday, though, and that the the quiet calm that falls over my office and the promise of the pending weekend. You see, college students love Fridays, and do their best not to schedule anything on Fridays, so I get a break in the action!! I usually come in on Friday mornings and fly through tasks that have been interrupted all week. Lucky me!
So, I am bring productive, and it feels so refreshing! I am getting files cleaned and organized, lists made, and tasks checked off the ever-present to-d0 list.
Top that off with a beautiful 50 degree sunny day in Kansas City, and I am a happy lady!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Glad things are going well for you! Glad you are closer to your fam.

    ReplyDelete