Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Is that a light at the end of the tunnel????

I have my sixth monthly meeting with the dietitian and exercise physiologist tomorrow, which means - - - I turn in all of my paperwork tomorrow and have one more monthly meeting (April 8th). After the meeting in April, the doctor will submit all of my paperwork to the insurance company, and I will know within a couple of weeks if I have been approved for surgery. When I started this process in September I thought it would take forever, but it really seems like time has flown. I am really getting excited, but for some reason I still have this fear in the back of my mind that I will be denied by my insurance. I'll keep you posted!

Update: The appointments went great today and all the paperwork is updated - I am officially getting excited. After the meeting in April, the longest wait (as long as it is approved by insurance *insert prayers here*) will be 8 weeks - so if all goes well (*insert prayers here*) - I will have my surgery by the beginning of June!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. i wasn't aware you were having a surgery of any kind... so what kind is it??? are you okay?? i will put you on my prayer list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, babe! The next few weeks will just fly by, especially that vacation time that you will be with Dad. I love you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure what kind of surgery you are having but many prayers!!

    ReplyDelete