Sunday, November 16, 2008

Two Cakes, and some Cookies





Today was the end of the season football party for Jaylen's 3rd grade team that Willie and Randall coached. We had a fun pizza party complete with a pinata and cake and cookies (supplied by yours truely). This was my second time with a frozen buttercream transfer on a cake. I was very pleased with the way it turned out, and judging by the fact that there wasn't a piece left, it must have been yummy too!








Earlier in the week I made a cake for Sarah, one of my Lead Coaches. Her birthday was actually two weeks ago, but better late than never! This was my first time with a frozen buttercream transfer, and it was a lot of fun. It cracked a little when I was trying to put it on the cake, but I was able to patch it up so it looked good.
I thought I might take a brake for a few weeks, but I have volunteered to make a cake for Diani's birthday party next weekend. Then, maybe a break???

No comments:

Post a Comment